Posted by : M. Storm zondag 29 september 2013

Hi,

I created a set of phone cases with my tribal Maori and Polynesian tattoo designs.
There are a whole lot of tattoos you can pimp your phone with, so please check my Zazzle shop:

Tribal phone cases in Maori, Polynesian and Samoan style

I have a collection of cases for the following products:


  • Ipad Mini
  • Iphone 4/4s and 5
  • Samsung Galaxy 2 and 3
  • Ipod touch 4G
The cases are really nicely printed and it has a protective silicon inside.
Below you see one of the first cases I ordered for my Samsung Galaxy S3







Kind regards, Mark Storm








Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Maori, Samoan, Polynesian and Marquesan tattoo videos -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -